dimanche 24 septembre 2023

Craft houses 🏘️





 Yesterday, I went to “Action”  and found these DIY craft houses from the Netherlands.

Last night I began to make them for this coming Xmas.

It is early, but it will be done in advance and I have to find lights to go inside. I have still got some more to make !

Next week, I will start to work on the desk I am going to customise.

Today, it is 12 degrees C and the sun shines! 



4 commentaires:

  1. I really like the houses. It's 13C here and it's raining. I was out in the morning but I'm staying in for the rest of the day. Have a nice Sunday!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The weather sounds wonderful! And I love the crafting! How fun!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Those are beautiful! I wonder if I could find something like that here. It would be a fun project to do with the girls.
    It's a beautiful day here too. Enjoy!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...