samedi 9 septembre 2023

Second day of resting .

Today, Saturday there were two weddings at the church.
They used vintage car for the day.( this vintage car in fact was our car to my husband  and I when we where students. In the old days…)




We had our lunch in the Mary Stuart crêperie. Mary Stuart stayed In Roscoff when the sea was too rough to continue her journey.

The church with middle ages statues.

 We passed a very old cemetery .
Then we went back to our room and I went to the sea and had a 17 degrees C bath it was very invigorating!

I wanted to try cryotherapy , but I am not in good enough health to do it. My son is doing it in Dubaï and it’s very good when you have pains… but it would be too risky! Well the sea being cold it will replace the cryotherapy!
Tomorrow we are going for a two hours boat trip
It will be a bit rough better take a waterproof coat!
Then on Monday we are going by boat to the island of Batz. Tuesday I have a face care and we have body cate  at the thalassotherapy ( to rejuvenate 😂 if possible…)
And we are resting in between !
To be continued…

4 commentaires:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time! I'm glad you are getting some rest. I love the old car!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful church! And that is QUITE a car. 😄

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Another lovely old church. That was a very nice vintage car. Maybe you wish you would have kept it! Have an enjoyable time on the boat trip.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sounds like you are exploring and getting pampered. Good for you.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...