dimanche 24 septembre 2023

A beautiful sunny ☀️ morning!



 Beginning of a new week! The sun is there, but the temperature is low around 10 C. Autumn 🍂 is there and I am happy! No more high heat for us and for Nature which has suffered a lot.

Today, I will prepare  the desk I am going to paint and decorate with transfers this will be the work of the week, maybe two weeks.

Yesterday, I continued building and decorating my little houses 🏠 I have two left, ML cleaned the raspberries outside with Bandit playing outside.


Next weekend we are going to plant 150 bulbs essentially tulips, last year we planted 150 daffodils.


Bandit is tired of his weekend running and playing outside! Bandit and I we wish you a lovely Autumn week!

3 commentaires:

  1. What a gorgeous sunrise!
    Those bulbs will be a lot of work, but so worth it next Spring.
    Have a great day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful sunrise!! It's lovely when the weather is cool enough for baking. The house smells wonderful!
    Bandit looks like he's enjoying a long nap.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...