mercredi 20 septembre 2023

Baking day

Today, I baked an apple and plum tart for tonight.
The weather being an Autumnal weather it will be good 
To have it for supper.

What did I do this afternoon? Watch King Charles arrival in Paris on tv, crocheting while watching.

This is what I found during our holidays, a big hand made scarf and hand made colourful jewellery  to go on my plain dresses.


 Have a nice evening or morning !

4 commentaires:

  1. We had real rain overnight. It has suddenly become autumn here.
    Your tart looks wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your tart is so pretty!
    I like your scarf and the necklace.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The apple & plum tart looks delicious.
    Interesting 'chunky' necklace.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...