samedi 16 septembre 2023

Back home and good news!

Well, we are back home after 5 hours drive and after crossing 8 “départements”, back with our onions and 44 kms walk!
I found my order from the Netherlands 🇳🇱, the buns I ordered in August ready to plant soon. 150 bulbs!
Here are the presents for Maxime, a hat, little “Pirate” T shirt and pirate toys!
A dragon from the Celtic legends.
The Triskell is a  Celtic symbol representing the cycles  of life , childhood, adult life and old age or past , present and future. For my daughter and  honey for from Brittany’s wild flowers.


 Little biscuits which are a speciality for my son and DIL
Salted butter caramels for the kennel when I go and fetch Bandit.
Biscuits for my daughter 
Two mugs for my son and his wife
This is the hat and T Shirt for Maxime.

We enjoyed our holidays and got sun tanned with a beautiful weather. In October we will try to go back to the Netherlands for a long weekend!

( news from my son: in fact he told me that his surgery was on this coming Monday,BUT he did not want me to stress during my holidays and on Friday I had a message that he was at the clinic and he had his surgery done and he was OK! ( this is his point of view, but as I knew he will have a surgery as his mother I already stressed 😆 
(His surgery was an inguinale hernia.
They had to do it quickly but now it is done. I hope he will get better soon)

5 commentaires:

  1. Great news that your son's surgery is done and was a success.
    I'm sure it must be lovely to be back home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have followed your journey through Brittany with a certain measure od nostalgia! I'm glad your son is well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Welcome home! I've enjoyed traveling with you via the computer. Your gifts for the family are great, and the little pirate things for Maxime are so cute!
    Your son is a sweetheart!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm glad that all is well, and you have good memories of your latest vacation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm glad your son's surgery went well. Lovely mementos from your vacation.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...