mercredi 13 septembre 2023

A quiet day.

Waiting for my spa treatment yesterday. It was supposed to be relaxing, but I had a news from Dubaï that stressed me… my son will have a surgery on Monday. I hope all goes well!



We went out to have dinner and  walked back to our hotel and look at the beautiful sunset.


 My daughter and her husband are doing a tour of our department 76 Seine maritime by bike. Fortunately we have a nice weather here in Brittany and also in Normandy.

Today, we are going to the market in Roscoff , go for a swim and rest.

4 commentaires:

  1. I'll be praying for your Son's surgery and the surgeon's steady hands!
    Your daughter is beautiful!
    Lovely couple...
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the photo of your daughter. She is so pretty!
    Praying for your son and for peace for you leading up to Monday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have a lovely daughter . I hope all will go well with your son's surgery.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...