jeudi 28 septembre 2023

Pumpkin sewing.

This morning, I took some fabric I had in stock and decided to sew little pumpkins 🎃 for Fall decoration.


 I have put some leds in my glass pumpkin 

Yesterday I baked an apple tart and added some crumble on top and cinnamon. It was delicious!

We have a sunny week and warm temperatures today
And I think I will go for a walk this afternoon!

5 commentaires:

  1. J'adore, j'adore, j'adore ce petit meuble bleu !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have been busy! The pumpkins are so cute!
    I also baked an apple pie and it's on my blog today. It's the season...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm back home and catching up. Lots more good stuff here in your posts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You've given me an idea with the LEDs in the glass pumpkin.

    RépondreSupprimer

Blog pause.

 Hello Friends, I am taking a blog pause for the moment  and will come back and see you later. 👋  All the best to you!