lundi 11 septembre 2023

Exotic garden and Manor

It will soon be Halloween 🎃 

My supper goat cheese toast, bacon and salad
With cider from Brittany !
This morning we visited the exotic garden.
Here they have
the gulf stream and mild temperatures 




Last night we went to the restaurant and we had salmon carpaccio and I had tuna and salmon tartare and we had fish dish as main course. It was very good and after the meal, we walked back to the hotel and stopped to watch this beautiful scenery.



 Today was the mansion visit day!

This is a very nice manor from the Renaissance.
Apart of it had been destroyed by a fire and the rest was sacked at the French Revolution. The poor Lady who earned the manor has had her head cut off by the revolutionaries.
Nothing was left inside and all was destroyed.



This part is the remaining part after the fire 


This was the original Manor!






3 commentaires:

  1. More cool history, scenery, and food, although I admit, I do not like raw fish.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. How sad that the inside of that lovely manor house was destroyed.
    It looks like you're having wonderful meals.
    I like that field of pumpkins. Very Autumnal.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. The mansion is so gorgeous, even after the fire.
    Looks like you are having a great time.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...