mercredi 27 septembre 2023

Bright ideas for the cold days!

(Source: Country Living January 2011)



 This morning, I am reading some old “Country Living” magazines  before I start the day and do some ironing and store some of the Summer clothes.( keep one or two because the temperature is back to 25 C!

I found these pages about ideas and creations to do during the winter time.

First idea: Make your garden grow: design a dream scheme, create a Spring flower display ( we will)

Feed the birds( we do) 

Order your seeds( done)

Second idea: plan a craft project.

Pretty pin board.

Storage solution ( I will use some fabric I have in stock to make dust bags for my hand bags and some 👟)

Fabric pictures. ( already done)

Furniture makeover ( more to do this winter)

Patchwork throw. ( a good idea to use fabric)

Third idea:

Find a good book for a rainy day.

Fourth idea: 

Create your own artwork.

Picture frame, homemade cards …

Fifth idea: cook up a winter treat:

Preserve the season, make hot chocolate ( so good 😊)

Bake a loaf, cook a casserole.

And do some exercise , walk in wintry landscape! 





Little fabric frames




I have better go and work! See you later have a good day!

5 commentaires:

  1. Love all the ideas! Have a sweet day!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lots of good ideas and it sounds like you have a good start on them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A good book for a rainy day. That's today! What should I read...🤔

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I want to read on rainy days. You have many other good ideas.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So many ideas to keep busy in winter. By spring I hope to be 100% de-cluttered and organized. That may be a bit too much to hope for :)

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...