vendredi 29 septembre 2023

An Autumn weekend.


 Hello friends!

This weekend, we are going back to Ikea . We have a 40 euros voucher to spend in September and we decided to spend it on linen bed items.  Linen is so nice! Reminds me the linen sheets of my childhood!

We will have a cup of coffee and a cinnamon bun in the morning and meet our daughter there. It will be both half way from our homes and have lunch together.


(Source: IKEA) 


This is the colour I am going to choose.
Today it is a cloudy day, but still warm for Autumn.
My husband will be on duty this Sunday from 8 till 20 so I will stay home and do some painting and some baking during the day…
Yesterday I went to the post office of our village and there was a young man giving computer advices to the people who needed help  in the room close to the post office. I went to see and I brought my I pad with me . I wanted to put a header on my blog and forgot how to do it. Now I know how to do it  and have to put the right size picture .The help is every two weeks , which is very useful, he goes from village to village and it is free. I think it is a very good idea!
Wishing you a good weekend .


3 commentaires:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful day.
    I love that color! I wish there was an IKEA near me.
    Enjoy the time with your daughter!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My Ikea is not near enough to visit in a day. I do miss them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hope your visit Ikea was good
    sheet look elegant
    best wishes for painting and baking

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...