vendredi 8 septembre 2023

Arrived at our destination !


We escaped Normandy with its 35 degrees C and after a 5 hours drive we arrived in the « Finistère » «( land’s end) where the temperature  is of 21 degrees!
We now can breeze!
There is a boat race arrival and lots of tourists for the weekend, the rest of the week will be quieter.

This bridge is used to take the boat to the go on Batz island.




This is the view from our hotel in Roscoff Brittany 

4 commentaires:

  1. Oooh! It's so beautiful! I love that first photo of the building and also the one with the rowboat. Enjoy yourselves!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely area with rugged shores. I'm sure the cooler temperatures are very welcome.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Loved the video! I heard bagpipes! Beautiful country...
    Enjoy!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So beautiful! Love every picture! I would love to visit Normandy one day...
    Hug, Titti

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...