mercredi 6 septembre 2023

Abbeys, cathedrals and châteaux

We like to visit other french regions, like where we are going in Brittany, but during our weekends we like to visit what is around us.
Many Châteaux, Abbeys and churches.
Soon it will be the day when all will be open and free to visit «   Heritage day »
We will be in Brittany and this will be the occasion to visit new places




























3 commentaires:

  1. Such beautiful places to visit! Looks like you had a fun time!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ooooh! So very beautiful. I love those old buildings and wish we had things like that in the states. Looks like you are having fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What gorgeous old buildings you get to see and tour. I'm a little envious.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...