dimanche 10 septembre 2023

Boat trip ⛴️

This morning we left and visited this beautiful tiny church.




This is where children get baptised.
Then we had lunch by the sea and took our boat ⛴️ 

This is a small island with one house for rent 7 month a year, a holiday home. 

This is the place we were going to “ le château du taureau” this was a fortress and then a prison.


The view when you were in jail 😆 

The inside of the fortress 

On the top to watch the enemy

 Far away is the boat race that left Roscoff today.

Then I had my swimming 🏊‍♀️ time, have a rest and ho for dinner!

3 commentaires:

  1. That church may be small but it is beautiful. The chateau is quite formidable and one can imagine it as a prison. What a view the prisoners had!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Looks like a fun trip, and lots of history.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks like you are having fun and seeing some great things. I really like that fortress.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...