mercredi 1 juin 2022

Bellflowers.

Today, I went round the garden and discovered  new bellflowers. 



 
And new peony flowers the first ones she has. I love the bright pink colour.
I am waiting to see the full flower.
There was sun this morning and there was a wonderful perfume of roses!
Cascades of roses!

On Friday I must go to Rouen hospital and have an
MRI done.  I don’t like this noisy machine and I don’t like to be locked  up! I hope it won’t be too long…
The one I did for my back before the surgery lasted one hour, so now I am scared it last a long time. They want to have a look at my optic nerve. We will see…


6 commentaires:

  1. For some reason Bellflower is one of my favorite flowers. I have a few white ones in my White Garden. Your Bellflowers are gorgeous and look so healthy. Good luck with your MRI. Having had many of them because of severe back issues I understand your emotions. I will send positive energy your way. Happy Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonder flower photos! Good luck on your MRI. On Friday I am finally having a follow up neurology appointment from my brain MRI.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I also have bell flowers in both blue and white. They are such lovely flowers and come through our winters with no problems.
    I know what you mean about the MRIs. I hope that it will go as well as possible on Friday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your flowers are so pretty!
    I had an MRI about 15 years ago for some neuro issues. It was long and noisy. I hope yours is short!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Bellflowers grow in my garden, but are not yet blooming. I keep watching for them. Your cascades of roses are so lovely.
    I hope the MRI tomorrow goes quickly. Think of your beautiful garden as you lie there. Bonne chance!

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...