mercredi 8 juin 2022

Strawberries 🍓 and blackbirds.

Morning coffee! It is a gloomy day today and I will stay home having done the week shopping yesterday.
This morning I went out before the blackbirds ate my strawberries.
I have different sorts of strawberries 🍓 the little ones are very tasty.

 
This is part of my «  biscuits » collection girls with a basket.

Japanese hair flower decoration I brought from my trip there.



Little with her kitten.
I like this one very much. My lettuces and new peonies.





News:
( we had the result of my eyes MIR yesterday.)

When I was little I have been the victim of a car crash and had a brain hemorrhage  , coma and damaged to the optic nerve .  This is due to old injuries and no Schwannome on the optic nerve,
Next laser end of June.

5 commentaires:

  1. Your collectables are all so pretty. Good news on the MRI.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Your collectables are all so lovely.

    All the best Jan

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely porcelain pieces to have in your home. Fresh strawberries are the tastiest. Ours are just beginning to ripen. So glad the MRI results are positive. That's a beautiful peony with the bright yellow centre.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Glad the MRI results are good.
    Our strawberries aren't ready yet, but soon. The little ones always seem to taste better.
    I like your collectibles!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. You have quite a lovely collection of porcelain pieces. I especially like the girl and her kitten.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...