lundi 27 juin 2022

A new week…

Hello friends!

This morning I had an appointment with the endocrinologist, but as I have eyes problems at the moment I had to take a taxi that was late so we had to rush on the road but I arrived finally on time!
Then on Thursday I have my eye laser.On This day Mr L is driving me to Rouen hospital.
This week will be a busy week, but I hope to get my view back to normal to continue my reading.
Since I went to hospital in Dubai in March, I am not feeling very well and I don’t have very good blood tests I am waiting for the results of new ones. Some new scanners 

And MRI will have to be scheduled again.
But my son and grandson are arriving in August and all
Must be fine for their arrival!



I love daisies, simple flowers but beautiful.

Today the weather is back to fine with sun and heat.
Yesterday, Mr L did some gardening while I did some cooking and baking, I got the rhubarb from the garden and made a rhubarb tart and a cherry clafoutis 🍒 
A lemon 🍋 ice cream and we did barbecue. 

To make my ice cream, I put the  bowl 🥣 in the freezer for 12 hours then get it out of the freezer put the ingredients in it and 30 minutes later I have my lemon ice cream 🍦 



Blue hydrangeas are blooming in the shade of the weeping wellow.

Pierre de Ronsard always so beautiful 
Some roses we bought on Saturday 
This white hydrangea was given to me by a Vietnamese friend some years ago .
Raspberries are soon to be eaten…
Pierre de Ronsard I love it!

Perfumed honeysuckle and jasmine .
I hope everything goes well.
I wish you a good week and nice weather!
 

The picture went at the wrong place!
I am glad I found this machine on Saturday and I will try to make spaghetti, fettuccini ant lasagne.


4 commentaires:

  1. I have Pierre also, one of my favourites ever since I found him in Brittany. Managed to find it here under another name.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your pie looks delicious and the thought of home made lemon ice cream makes my mouth water.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Both the rhubarb tart and the cherry clafoutis look delicious! I have a similar ice cream maker that involves freezing the container. Lemon ice cream sounds yummy. I hope your health problems are soon sorted and you will be able to really enjoy Maxim's visit in August.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Health problems without clear answers are hard to deal with. I know.
    I love all of your flowers and your food!

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...