mardi 31 mai 2022

Edith Holden book and Crazy Plastic.

 Today, I found “Crazy plastic” in a drawer and decided to use it. It is always very funny to use it!

I found inspiration in Edith Holden book : “ the nature notes of an Edwardian Lady”

The colours darken when shrinking but it is fine for my future project!








I like how the blue butterfly came out.


This one is darker on the picture.

Today, the weather is fine but cold and windy and it is better to stay inside.

I have to think about my project and then work on it!

I will use the crazy plastic to do it!


This is a drawing from E.Holden I did when I was “ young” I may try to draw others and put my crazy plastic butterflies, bird… in the drawing like this for example.



3 commentaires:

  1. We call that shrink art and I just did it with my granddaughters. I like your pieces!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love Edith Holden's books. Such wonderful detailed work. I've never worked with crazy plastic!

    RépondreSupprimer

Heavy rain in the desert.

These videos are from Dubaï in the “desert” 😆   Hello Friends, Yesterday, we had another big storm and we have suddenly lost 15 degrees C. ...