vendredi 3 juin 2022

A long week-end!

Today, the MRI went well. I took a taxi as Mr L could not stop working today and I arrived early and finally was lucky and did not have to wait! I was out by the time I had my appointment , I had time to have my lunch before the taxi arrives.
I went to the garden with my basket and cut some roses before the rain and thunder!
The peony is finally in bloom


 
I made some bouquet and I am watching “ inspector Lewis” in Oxford this beautiful town ! 

We will have a three days weekend and we will try to visit a village full of roses it’s name is Gerberoy or Giverny depends on the weather!

5 commentaires:

  1. It is good to know that the MRI went well. Have a nice long weekend. Your roses are nice like always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, Giverny! Such a wonderful place!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm glad the MRI went well.
    Your flowers are just gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful flowers. I watched an Insp. Lewis this week too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So glad that your MRI went well. Beautiful flowers in your garden. We enjoy watching Inspector Lewis, too. Giverny is such a beautiful garden and house. Enjoy the roses!

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...