dimanche 2 mai 2021

Sunday Croissant!




 Hello Friends,

Today, is a nice sunny day, but only 7C.

Yesterday, we forgot that on May 1rst (labour day)

Nobody is working and food stores are closed! And we did not do our food shopping !

We only had a pizza and salad to eat .

But, first this morning, my husband went to get bread and croissants.

We will do the shopping for thé week and go to the garden center to get some Lavenders.

I hope you’ll have a nice Sunday.

5 commentaires:

  1. What a good croissant! It is a good breakfast with coffee. I am after my Sunday breakfast, I will drink coffee soon.I drink it slowly to enjoy its taste for a long time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That croissant must have been delicious. Het is hier bewolkt en 9 graden. Fijne zondag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Een goed begin van de dag om bij de warme bakker aan te gaan.
    Hier geen 1 mei viering en niet essentiële winkels zijn vanaf 28 april weer open,
    dat was te merken aan de TE VELE BEZOEKERS, uit België en Duitsland.
    Ik was daar niet maar zag de rijen wachtende voor de winkels op TV.
    En dat terwijl de ziekenhuizen vol liggen met door Covid besmette mensen......:-((

    Groetjes,Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I will be going to the garden center to hopefully get impatiens. Yesterday I cleaned out the bed where we plant them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A fresh croissant is a wonderful thing!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...