dimanche 23 mai 2021

Shopping day after lockdown!





 Hello Friends,

Yesterday, we had bad weather, but... we had lunch on the terrasse of our favorite restaurant by 14C!

I had not been eating out since last September!

Before I went to have my hair cut and then we went to the Italian outlet I go for many years. They sell Elena Miro and Luisa viola garments. As I said in my previous post, not to be able to walk for three months  has left me some weight ....

This place is the right place to get all sizes.



I found this little basket in another shop. I mostly wear navy bleu and white this is due to my boarding school years in uniform!!!



A jersey dress very confortable.

The tops are wearing with jeans trousers or skirts.


And finally, Hubby eating his Normand burger!

Wishing you a lovely Sunday!

8 commentaires:

  1. You had good things yesterday. You bought new dresses and ate outside even it was cold.Thanks for showing the dresses, they are nice.
    It is rainig here and the temperature is 10C. I am in front of computer and drinking coffee.It is good to be inside now.
    I also wish you a lovely Sunday and Monday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What lovely outfits! I love the purse, too. Perfect for summer. The food looks very good. That's a huge hamburger!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have some very nice,classic pieces there, great choices.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You were very successful in your shopping venture. Very classy outfits!
    Your hubby is very handsome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You found some very lovely outfits. That handbag is so cute.
    Have a wonderful week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It looks like a very good way to celebrate the opening after lockdown! Beautiful outfits, and great food.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What beautiful clothes! I'm glad you were able to get out and shop and eat outdoors. Nice to see your husband, too!

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...