dimanche 2 mai 2021

Afternoon at our garden center.

 
















Hello Friends,

Today, we decided to go early this afternoon to the garden center

It is less than the 10 km allowed!

I needed some lavenders and my husband some new garden tools.

As we arrived at the opening there was nobody so I could take 

Pictures.

I love all the flowers colours so much. I also bought pumpkin and butternuts to plant in my little garden.

Before, we used to have a big vegetable garden.

The situation here with Covid is critical and tomorrow the lock down is over.... last week we saw that the big supermarket 12 km from home was delivering all you need. So we decided to order on internet and we will be delivered tomorrow.

I will have my first Covid injection on Tuesday afternoon

Very far from home. It is difficult to find a vaccination center!

I will only go out in the country and on the weekend to places not 

Too crowded.

I hope not to be ill with the injection, we will see.

I wish you a very good week.

7 commentaires:

  1. We enjoyed a non-crowded garden center visit this morning and I got my impatiens. Now I have to do the work of getting the ground ready to plant them.
    Older people have mostly been vaccinated here and it has been opened up to everyone 16 and older. My granddaughter has one shot to go. Everyone else in my family is vaccinated. It is very easy to get the shots here now. However there are too many who are refusing to get the vaccinations. It is frustrating.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The flowers are beautiful! The nights are still cold here, so it is only pansies that can be planted yet. I could not resist to buy some when I was to the garden center when it opened up again after the lockdown. I was there to buy fertilizer for the lawn. We will get rain on Tuesday and Wednesday so it will be perfect weather for fertilizing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Our garden centers are just opening. I can't wait to go.
    Happy week to you too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The flowers just look so beautiful Catherine. Spring is such a pretty time of year with everything in bloom. I hope your vaccination goes well. Julie xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Now that is a great garden center! Such variety, even Japanese maples. I hope your shot goes well. Here they are now giving it free everywhere, just walk in into any grocery store or pharmacy. I do not understand this sudden supply!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. All the flowers are so lovely and tempting too. I mustn't buy too many more because I'm out of room.
    Good idea having your groceries delivered. It must be very convenient.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous colors, nice to see ... thank you very much. I am happy. Everything will go well with the vaccination ... I have to wait and hope we can make progress here with us.
    Have a happy week.

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...