samedi 1 mai 2021

Good Luck!



 On this day 1rst of May, with this lily of the valley

I wish the best of Luck!

Here, in France on the 1rst of May we give lily of the valley to bring luck!

4 commentaires:

  1. This tradition is not here in Hungary, but I wish you the best of luck.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dankjewel voor deze mooie woorden op 1 mei.

    Ik stuur jou virtueel ook veel geluk en 'n bloemetje

    http://hoorndesovervloeds.blogspot.com/2019/05/lelietjes-van-dalen.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mooie traditie van de lelietjes van dalen. Dat zijn lieve boeketjes. Jij ook veel geluk!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy May Day to you and all the best luck possible.
    In my garden Lily of the Valley tends to be invasive so maybe that means I will have good luck too.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🎂

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...