lundi 3 mai 2021

Giverny , Monet , water and women.


























 Hello Friends,

This afternoon I have been looking for some photos I took of Giverny.

This is the pound with nymphéas in the second part of the garden.

I love the reflections in the water and walking around the pound.

At the same time we visited the exhibition about women in the Giverny museum which was the American museum some years ago.

I hope you enjoy!

11 commentaires:

  1. What a place and all those lovely paintings...so beautiful...
    Love from Titti

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This brings back memories of our visit to Giverny. So beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fantastisch om daar te wandelen in Giverny of je in een schilderij van Monet rondloopt.

    Lieve groet,Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So lovely. I love water lilies especially.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I did enjoy! Such beauty! I really like the water lilies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for the photos. I like them. I love Monet and impressionists.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So beautiful pictures of both paintings and other things! I'm thinking Monet ....
    I think it was fun to read that you have been to Norway on a cruise. Maybe you were watching when the cruise ship Viking Sky was about to run aground right outside where I live? I do not know how famous that rescue operation is, but I was there and saw when the big boat came "stomping" in the big ocean waves. There were 1373 people on board.
    It went well, thanks to good rescuers!
    Debt took place at Hustadvika, between Molde and Kristiansund.
    Welcome you back to Norway on a trip by car!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. It is so many years since we visited beautiful Giverny. I will never forget thos superb gardens.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. It was always a dream of mine to visit Giverny and your photos bring back wonderful memories of a hot summer day. The water shimmered in the pond and the lily pads reflected the light. Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.