jeudi 21 mars 2024

Daffodils time the Spring flower!



I am thinking to get more garden decorations



My flowers are directly coming from the Netherlands 
I love this daffodils don’t you?
My paper work.

In between sewing 🧵 (trying to sew)
My Birthday will be next month and I may have a new sewing machine…
I am doing some paper crafts with « Tim Holtz » die cuts silhouettes.
Hello Friends !

As I told you yesterday, I went walking outside with my dog Bandit. He feels itchy this morning because of his Spring grass allergy, but Saturday approaches and he will get his médecine and will feel better soon.
I try to walk outside every two days and the rest on my treadmill. I must get more autonomy before  our grandson arrives! To be able to go for some” promenades” with him. Today, it is sunny
🌞  but early morning we had fog. Unfortunately  the rain will arrive on Saturday.

This afternoon I will go grocery shopping after the man coming for the awning estimate has come.
We will sea the second price!
And then try to use my sewing machine if she allows me to sew!
Thank you for coming and have a nice day.

5 commentaires:

  1. It is so good to know that you walk. I wish I could walk more too.
    You have beautifil spring flowers. Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Commenting seems to be difficult just now. Had to try different things. Oh well, that's technology for you.
    Love those ruffled daffodils with the peach centers. I hope your walking strengthens you. Little by little is the way.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Every year new and fancier kinds of daffodils are developed.
    I like them all 💛💛💛

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love daffodils too. They were our featured flower at our March wedding almost 55 years ago.
    I try to alternate walking outside with doing miles on my stationary bike.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a happy post! I love seeing the flowers and that daffodil is just beautiful.
    Here we have a big winter storm predicted for tomorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...