lundi 25 mars 2024

Beginning of a new busy week.


Today, I went to get our “ French baguettes đŸ„– “
Then as I did some work yesterday I could work on the card board castle for Maxime.
This afternoon I had a hairdresser appointment and back home I continue my colouring.
It’s quite a  job to colour this bid castle so I must finish it before June! Time goes so quickly!
As I put colours i discover the drawings it appears as I work on it. I think Maxime will like to play in it.











 I wish you a nice week!

Thank you for coming.

5 commentaires:

  1. How nice what you make, it looks like a castle. Have a great week even if it's a busy one!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Of course you have to have your fresh baguettes. I remember seeing people carrying them home at lunch time in Paris. We got kicked out of a shop because they closed down for a lunch hour. We were not accustomed to that.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Hello! Oh those French baguettes! I am not afraid to say I am envious of them! I am sure the ones from our grocery store here are not quite the same. Have a cozy evening!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. That's an amazing castle you are creating! Maxime will love it. Fresh baguettes are so delicious. We have a bakery that makes them, but they are not the same as the ones we tasted in France.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Ooooh! Catherine, that castle is amazing. Maxime will be so happy!
    I'm jealous of the baguettes!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...