dimanche 10 mars 2024

New projects and new week.

A long time ago, I found this chestnut wood child chair
And I decided to paint it white to be much more lighter for a child. This will be in Maxime’s room.

A few weeks ago we saw this painting and we got it this Saturday, we need a second one to match it and will get it soon.

 Today, we Skyped with our son and Maxime had a tooth ache and was not feeling well. He also realised that baby William will stay and that he will have to share his mum! So he is asking for a milk bottle đŸŒ !

This is what happens here! Mr L is gardening and I am inside doing some decoration.
A new week will begin and I hope you’ll enjoy it!

5 commentaires:

  1. You always have interesting projects going on.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. So Maxime has to share his mum. I am smimiling now. Such is life if someone has a brother.:)
    The child chair is nice. You are getting better and better prepared for the meeting.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you share a picture of the chair when it's done. I like the new art!
    Poor Maxime, a toothache and sharing mum. It's hard being a toddler sometimes!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I hope Maxime adjusts to sharing his mom. Life can be confusing for little ones.
    I think the child's chair will look great in white.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. It's natural that Maxime is asking for a bottle...Mom needs to get him to help with the new precious one...bring diapers, bottles...clothes, etc. He'll soon feel included and will give up his wanting of the bottle.
    I was also a pediatric nurse...loved all the babies.
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...