lundi 11 mars 2024

New in my dressing and Spring signs in the garden.

On Saturday I went to my favourite Italian outlet
As I had a 75 euros voucher. I found two dresses and a linen cardigan. One is black and white and the second blue and white. Now I have enough dresses for summer in my dressing! Ready to travel as soon as possible.


Hyacinths are coming out…
Daffodils 

Magnolias




 But the weather is rainy and dark and many places are flooded in France at the moment, I hope all will get better soon!


6 commentaires:

  1. I like the dresses!
    Your flowers are so pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is also dark and raining here but there is no flood like in France.
    I like your new dresses and spring flowers. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It always lifts one's spirits to have a new dress or two. Very chic choices.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely new clothes 💖 and beautiful Spring flowers!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your new dresses look cool and comfortable. I'll have to check my Magnolia Stellata. It must be popping open soon too.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...