mercredi 6 mars 2024

Sun and Spring?




After all the emotions of yesterday with William ´d birth and the plomber who had to come yesterday morning, it’s a quiet sunny day today!
I had a Skype this afternoon from the clinic where I saw the baby. It is a hungry and calm baby.
Then I decided to bake an apple tart and some shortbreads to have with my coffee.
Tomorrow, I am going out to get some frames for our grandsons photos!
Now it is 10 degrees C and sunny 😎 it is 5 and the days are much longer, Spring is arriving!





I hope you had or will have a good day!
 

6 commentaires:

  1. Its partly sunny and still near freezing here in the Seattle area. But that's better than cold rain. Spring has slowed down a bit for the colder weather.
    I don't know anyone else who just baked shortbread to have with her coffee. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very beautiful tea set and your sweets look amazing. Thanks for the post!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So glad you got to see little William via Skype. Your teacup and saucer are beautiful and perfect for spring. Here it's been snowing - so very odd, although we do need the moisture, especially in the mountains.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's so pretty there. We are behind you, nothing blooming yet.
    So glad you got to see William on Skype.
    Your tea cup is so pretty and the biscuits look so good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love those little homemade biscuits and the teapot stirrer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Finally you have lovely weather. I hope it continues.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...