lundi 18 mars 2024

Trying to do Spring cleaning outside!

Hello Friends!

On Saturday, we decided to clean the terrace with a high pressure cleaner and we could not finish due to power cut! Something happened and we had a short circuit with the device, so no more power in the house and I could not put the circuit breaker on again!

I found an electrician (on a Saturday!) close to us and he came and had difficulty to put it on again so it is out of order and our electrical power company is coming next week to change it. In case it happens again they’ll come in emergency ‼️ this is what happened on Saturday! But for the moment the power is back!





 Today, we are having sun 13C and birds who are singing  a Spring weather!

I wish you a good week!

4 commentaires:

  1. I'm glad that at least you have power!
    Your flowers are looking so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm glad your power is on. I hope an electrician can find the problem so it doesn't happen again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are really in Spring Bloom there.
    Good luck with your power problem.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hooray for spring flowers. Your patio looks like a lovely place to enjoy the sunshine.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...