mercredi 6 mars 2024

Room with a view.

We have sun early morning, but frosted night.

I don’t know how the temperature is, but it must be cold. In the afternoons the sun makes the temperature go up to 10 C.



 

This is our bedroom view, but I don’t know how long we will continue to have this view?
The lady who was the owner of many fields has deceased in November she was 95 and had 5 children.
She always told me that as soon as she will go the children will sell the land for building houses. The field is very big, so I am afraid many houses will be built!
My husband is not retired yet and houses are difficult to sell and to buy at the moment, but we have to wait and see what happens.
They are building houses on little ground space nowadays and there should be a Lot of them!
Maybe a hundred!
I hope not, and keep the view on the church !
Well, this morning I am going out before I have Skype this afternoon. The baby and mum return home tomorrow and tomorrow is my son’s Birthday 🎂 my baby will be 36!




5 commentaires:

  1. Such beautiful pictures today and a gorgeous view. I hate to see field converted to lots of houses.
    My baby will also be 36, in a few months.
    Happy Skyping!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a nice wiew!
    It was so good to see William in your former post, he is such a beautiful boy! I hope you will show us more photos of him. Happy birthday to your son.:) William was almost his birthday present.
    Enjoy Skyping!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy birthday to your :baby", and happy life to your recently birthed grandbaby!
    So much property here is going to housing now. Our view is completely gone.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very beautiful view the fog makes it mysterious!! I like the way the sun rises!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I hope that you don't have houses built on that field. At this time you have such a pleasant view and it would be too bad to lose it.
    An early birthday wish for your son 🎈🎈🎈

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...