jeudi 28 mars 2024

A cold and Easter chocolate.


Hello Friends!

Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid!

But my husband tested me for covid this morning and I am negative. Just a big cold! So today I am not doing much.

Last night, a patient gave us chocolate for Easter 🐣. This is very kind of them, we have chocolate for Xmas and for Easter and I love these small Belgium chocolate animals ( they already gave us the same last year and they are so good 😊! 

For the picture I have put them in a very old vintage cake stand. I love the colour and the roses and ribbons pattern. It is stained by time but I love it.

Today, is our Son in law’s Birthday (already 43! Time flies…) 

Well, I think I will stay warm inside and rest for the day. We have a three days long weekend with Easter Monday I hope I’ll feel better by then.

Have a nice day.


(Jeff de Bruges Belgium chocolate)







 

6 commentaires:

  1. Happy Easter! I'm sorry you feel unwell!
    Happy Birthday to your SIL...time does indeed pass so fast!
    hug
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The chocolates are so pretty and so nice of the patients to give them.
    I'm sorry you are sick. Bob is also sick with a stomach bug.
    Happy Birthday to your SIL!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I have had some of those chocolates that were seashells. Wonderful!
    That cake stand is a treasure.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Bye, I hope you get well soon! Happy Easter! Chocolate animals are great!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. What pretty little Easter chocolates! I hope you feel better today.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  6. The chocolates are a special treat. How pretty the old dish is. I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the three-day weekend.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...