jeudi 14 mars 2024

Agricultural show.

Hello Friends

At the moment shops give vouchers when you buy and I got another one. Before I loose it I went to the shop and bought this to match the armchair for Maxime. He loves books so I can put his father’s child books and I will get some toys to put inside, I may also find secondhand ones on Sunday.


This is soon the week end and we will be busy. On Sunday there will be second hand childcare articles for sale in two different villages around us and I still need some articles before the grandsons arrive. In Spring there are many births and a lot of village sales are organised, I like the idea of searching and the fact that you don’t know what you’ll find.

Then we will go to a farm animal exhibition and contest. I wish Maxime was there to see all the animals!

These are last year pictures, it may rain on Sunday

We will take our raincoat and umbrella ☔️ and hope we could be able to take pictures.









Have a good day and thank you for your visit!

5 commentaires:

  1. The book case was a good find!
    The animal exhibit looks like fun. You're right that it would be great if it happened when Maxime was there. He would love them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I never know what I'll find here on your posts, whether it's fancy fabrics or beautiful paperwork, or cows!
    Have fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very matching your armchair that you made beautiful with the book case. The pictures are fantastic I loved the buildings back they look like they came out of movies. Have a nice weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A very neat little bookcase, I'm sure it will be well used.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The little bookcase and toy box combination is cute and very useful too. The animal exhibit looks interesting. I hope the weather cooperates.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...