mercredi 13 mars 2024

Craft of the day.

Looking for old children’s book in my craft room
And found Peter Rabbit books I had forgotten.
This is my finished work! Ready for the grandsons!
Yesterday, although the little armchair had a nice patina I decided to paint it to match the bed and bookcase I am going to buy for Maxime and I sewed ( with difficulty a small cushion) I will sew another bigger one today with the rest of the fabric.
I decided to make one craft a day while it is raining.
I also had a look at the children ´d book I have kept
To fill the small bookcase and I was glad to find Peter Rabbit ´d book again!
Today, I must do grocery shopping and visit a shop where I have seen a child’s bookcase and do some scrapbooking journaling  when back home. I received new die cuts yesterday to decorate my journal.
Then I must find vegetarian recipes as my DIL and Maxime are not eating meat at all. We don’t eat meat a lot but we are not veggie and my DIL will be breast feeding the baby so I must feed her and Maxime well! 😆 



 

4 commentaires:

  1. Your chair and cushion look so lovely. What a difference!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Catherine! It turned out beautiful and I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You prepare very well to receive the family. They will be happy about it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The chair looks very nice in white and the cushion is cute.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...