vendredi 22 mars 2024

Cumin seeds and Gouda cheese cookies.

Oatmeal cookies đŸȘ 

Today, is another nice day before the rain tomorrow!
“Nono” the robot is mowing the lawn for me and so I could bake Gouda and Cumin cookies with Easter cutting shapes.
When we go to the Netherlands đŸ‡łđŸ‡± I love Gouda and Cumin.
Yesterday I heard a recipe on our local radio and decided to make some today.
I tasted them and they are quite good.
In the garden there is a nice hyacinths perfume.


This bush in front of the house is where the birds sleep đŸ’€ most of them are sparrows and they are very noisy during the day.

Nono is working hard! 😆 


 This afternoon I will do some cooking for the weekend 

And some baking as well.

I am still waiting for an estimate for the awning and will have to choose and decide by Tuesday which one to choose.

Now I’ll wish you a nice weekend and thank you for coming!

4 commentaires:

  1. I love Nono! SO nice...and the cookies look good! Never thought to use cumin and gouda.
    Happy weekend!
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Your cookies look so good! And it's beautiful there.
    We are in a huge snowstorm!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Delicious looking cookies. I can imagine how lovely those Hyacinths smell.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...