mercredi 20 mars 2024

Happy Spring day !

 Today, it’s Spring! And finally we have a Spring week without any rain and 19 C!

“Happy Spring” everybody!

The birds are nesting above our windows shutters as usual. Sparrows are carrying little branches, dried hydrangeas flowers and will from the sheep next door to build their nest.





Flowers and
leaves  are sprouting everywhere and insects are coming out.

I could not stay inside and decided to go for a walk with the dog. We walked 3 kms but with my stick in one hand and the dog in the other one it was not easy to take pictures, but I wanted to show you this beautiful old Magnolia it is huge! ( first picture) there are many others but I had to go in another part of the village.
Next week we will loose 10 degrees C! 😞 

8 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful flowers, beautiful day. Have a nice spring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dat was een heerlijke wandeling met al die roze bloemenpracht.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A nice Spring walk. I know Bandit also enjoyed being outside with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is a stunning magnolia, very beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So nice, thank you for showing the magnolia

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy Spring! What a beautiful day. Thank you for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Magnolias are blooming here too. So beautiful.
    We are losing ten degrees, or more, here too over the next days and into the weekend. I'm sorry to see the sunny days go.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So very pretty! We are in too cold a climate for magnolia's but I sure do like them!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...