vendredi 8 mars 2024

A Birthday and Women’s day.


 Last night, baby and mother went back home.

Maxime already saw some babies at the nursery and gave William his favourite car as a present.

This morning the baby was crying and he said: «  baby sad ». Now he is at the nursery not to change his daily routine and was glad to see his friends.

This is the present from my son to Maxime

A puzzle with the four of them I think it’s a cute idea.

Today is dad’s Birthday 🎂 and William is his precious Birthday present! Romain, my son was born on « Women’s day »  so happy Women’s day to all of you!

6 commentaires:

  1. You have lots of birthdays in your family around this time. Happy Birthday to Romain! I love that puzzle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Birthday to your Romain! And what a cute puzzle!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Another special birthday. Hope it was a happy one, and baby cried only a little. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello! I absolutely love that puzzle!!!! Such a beautiful time when babies come!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a lovely puzzle for Maxime.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...