mercredi 27 mars 2024

This and that…

The flowers left place to the leaves, first tree to have leaves with the weeping willow.


My husband puzzle 
Baby items

A ray of sun in the downstair  bedroom.
I Hope your day and weather will be fine . Thank you for coming.




Hello Friends !
Already 9 hours colouring the castle ! In the evening 
As the tv programs are not being very interesting we decided to do something else, my husband is doing his puzzle and I am painting. Last night I did half of the door, I will continue today and would like it to be finished soon to do something else.
Today, the electricity company is coming and we decided which company will change the awning on our outdoor terrace. That’s a good job done.
Yesterday in between colouring I baked a pear and apple crumble and cooked stuffed potatoes in the oven.
I am working hard because I want This stay with us be a good one for Maxime as we only see him a few times in the year because of the 7 hours flight which separates us. One bedroom is full of the second hand toys we found and here and there baby items all around the house! This is a big organisation for two babies, I that’s must have all that’s necessary for their stay.
This morning the weather is cold but nice, we should have rain this afternoon.





 

5 commentaires:

  1. You have been working so hard for this visit and I would do the same. The castle is looking so good!
    I think Maxime will greatly enjoy it all, and Grandma and Grandpa will have such a good time with the grandsons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are doing a great job of preparing for the grandchildren's visit. I always enjoy reading about it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love that photo of the green and the new red leaves against the blue sky. I am loving spring here, but today we have cold rain.
    Your castle coloring is coming along. I hope Maxime loves it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very green, the young leaves and the rebirth of nature! I love them, the castle keeps getting better and better! Good evening!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Soon all will be ready for the grandchildren's visit. I hope you get fine weather.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...