mardi 26 mars 2024

Week-end shopping.

Hello Friends !
On Saturday we went out shopping. I wanted to get some new solar lights to decorate the garden and we went to the shops around and especially to a Danish shop. My husband wanted new bed linen for Spring! 😆 he had seen theses for some time and decided to get them.
These are the lights I got for the garden. It gives life in the garden as soon as it is dark and I think Maxime will love them!


Small ones are very nice in the rose bushes in front of the house.


Today it is raining 
I’ll stay inside working on the castle. I am keeping it flat and my son will build it when they come.
In the Danish shop I found these fake summer flowers to put in front of the fire place we don’t use for the moment. I don’t really like fake flowers, but these ones look pretty.
Now, I am drinking my second coffee and will start some laundry đŸ§ș and then vacuuming and dusting ( two coffee are necessary !)
And then work on the castle, in between cooking for tonight.
Have a good day and thank you for coming !
 

5 commentaires:

  1. You have been so busy! I love the solar lights. The castle is coming along so nice!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Those artificial flowers fooled me. They are really nice and I don't usually like fake flowers either.
    Happy coloring.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Fake flowers look like real ones. The castle begins to form. The solar lights are great, I loved them!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. The castle is looking lovely. So are the fake wildflowers 💓

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. The castle is going to be beautiful! You are doing such a great job.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...