vendredi 12 mars 2021

A lovely Brocante in Netherlands







 Hello friends,

I wanted to share with you some pictures of a shop called « Stoerspul » in Dordrecht Netherlands.

I follow her on Facebook and ask her the permission to use some of her pictures.

I like a lot her Spring Easter decoration.

This is a very nice shop.

I wish you a nice weekend.






5 commentaires:

  1. GORGEOUS! Makes me want to travel to Europe! I would spend all my traveling money in her shop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, shops like this are so much fun to visit. And then I want to buy something just to support the shop because it is so entertaining.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I would love to visit this shop! Someday I hope to go to the Netherlands as my great grandparents immigrated from there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a cute shop full of lovely treasures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I visited the store in Soest. It is located there at the Bosrand Brocante. There are several stores.
    https://www.debosrandbrocante.nl/

    RépondreSupprimer

Heavy rain in the desert.

After the storm ⛈️ the sun is finally back These videos are from Dubaï in the “desert”  My son told me there were lots of car crashes and fl...