lundi 22 mars 2021

A big surprise.







 Hello friends

Ten years ago, my son bought this cactus .
I forgot it on a window sill and one day I found three beautiful flowers I had never seen before.
They did not last very long, but it was so unexpected.
I wish you a good evening.

5 commentaires:

  1. What an incredible cactus! I love their flowers, the petals are so thin and translucent. I guess "benign neglect" really does work with houseplants! I fuss over mine and overwater them, I will try your "windowsill & forget" method!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! That is a beautiful flower!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those blooms are so delicate - I would call them Perfectly Pretty :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such lovely surprises! The gift goes on . . .

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, so pretty. Cactus plants don't win beauty contests, but their blooms make up for it.

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...