samedi 20 mars 2021

Morning view from my window.













 Today, we have frost, but the sun shines!

This pigeon we put some food for him on the table and he bangs on the window when there is nothing left!

We can go out 10 kilometres around and this time, no time limit.

I think we are going to take the dog for a walk and go shopping to get the food for the week.

I hope you are having sun!

Good weekend.

7 commentaires:

  1. What a lovely view from your window! You can see a lot of flowers and nice landscape. I am going to walk, too. It snowing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lentes ....... ik tel er al heel veel
    maar raak er toch nooit op uitgekeken.
    En ook niet op jou mooie foto's.

    Lieve groet,Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your spring looks like ours, just in the early stages. No sun here today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's amusing how your pigeon has trained you to feed it. Quite smart for a bird.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What beautiful photos! I had to laugh about your demanding friend the pigeon!

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...