samedi 6 mars 2021

Good week end!










 

6 commentaires:

  1. The same to you!
    Very nice flowers.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. GORGEOUS peonies! Wow. And I LOVE "The Wave" puzzle! That is one that would look so pretty glued down and used as a picture!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The puzzle is pretty, but, oh, those ranunculus! Gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful flowers. Enjoy the jigsaw puzzle and have a nice Sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous flowers! Glad to find your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I've only ever seen ranunculas in photos, never in actuality. They are most beautiful!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...