jeudi 4 mars 2021

Old school map and vintage dresses.










 Hello friends,

Today, the nurse came for my blood test this morning to control my thyroid, as I was very tired, freezing cold...I had to take more levothyrox and I start feeling better this morning. Maybe some of you have the same problem «  Hashimoto »?

Well, this will be fixed in a few days and I will be fit again.

On a street vintage market a few years ago, I found this vintage school map.

I remember, we had these school maps hanged on the blackboard to have our géographie lessons.

In the class we had quite a lot of them, to learn the countries, rivers’ industries...

I also found my « leçon de choses » book... so strange, so vintage to me now! 

I will be 65 next month and that book brings me back to ages!

Look at the pictures and the subjects. For example, the bee, you had to name the three parts of the bee’s body....

The pink and blue paper were our note books covers.

What we had to learn: the fly is a dirty insect and dangerous.

Don’t let it go on food and keep your kitchen clean!

Do you still have some old school books?










I wanted to share these vintage pictures which are on my other blog.


2 commentaires:

  1. Before my last move, I had a small collection of vintage elementary school textbooks. I also had quite a few high school math books, from 1950 or so, because they were so much clearer than today's books. I would use them in the classroom! I am glad your thyroid medicine is now at the correct dosage.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Io conservo ancora i miei quaderni e i miei libri dalle elementari alle superiori... ormai tutto vintage!
    Ciao
    Laura

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...