mardi 16 mars 2021

Easter eggs inspiration.

 


















Hello friends, 

I found these decorated Easter eggs in an old “ Nordic Living”
I like the different ways they are decorated, wig lavender, feathers...
Yesterday, I took my pastels after a long time and try to destress not to think of my next surgery. As it is said to be “Art therapy”
Lol!
I will finish this drawing today.
In the garden the peonies are having leaves and buds. This is what they are going to be in a few weeks!
I wish you a lovely day.




Happy Saint Patrick’s day!

6 commentaires:

  1. Nice ideas with Easter eggs ... it is snowing in thick flakes here, everything knows around ... I hope it thaws before I hang the Easter eggs on the bush in the garden. Greetings to you.
    Viola - Have a good time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You will have nice peonies soon. I like them in the photo.
    Use "art therapy" and do not think of the surgery. It is a good idea to do that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The decorated Easter eggs are lovely. Have you been given a definite date for your surgery? Distracting yourself is probably a good idea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I just caught up on reading your blog. What drastic surgery you had, must have been quite frightening for you going into it.
    Creating beautiful art (your pastels are fantastic) is a great way to take your mind off things. Sending hugz, Mxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those are some beautiful eggs!
    Peonies are one of my favorites. Yours are so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy St. Paddy's Day! I love your latest pastel painting. And all the eggs!

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.