mardi 2 mars 2021

My favorite....





 Hello friends,
This morning we still have frost, but sunny.
If I remember when I bought this chair it was in a shop with pieces of furniture coming from theUSA.
I had this chair for a long time and I love it. I made a burlap coffee bag cushion, which I think is matching with the chair.


I love it , because it is hand crafted.one day, I took a lesson to do patchwork and if I remember it’s a Pineapple pattern? My children remember, I was always nervous , do and un do until it was right.
I think to begin, it is a difficult pattern.
I am admiring the work you are doing on your blogs, it is so nicely done!
I wish you a good day.

4 commentaires:

  1. Pineapple quilts are VERY hard to piece and VERY famous and desirable! Yours is just BEAUTIFUL! I love your chair, I have seen them for sale here in the U.S. They are very eye-catching.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the rustic chair! The quilt you made is beautiful done. It looks like a lot of work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Rustic furniture was all the rage in the Hudson River "camps" of the wealthy in New York a hundred years ago. It is still commonly made here and I admire the workmanship.
    Your quilt is a masterpiece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The burlap cushions that you made for your chair suit it very well.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...