jeudi 11 mars 2021

Vintage fashion frame.








Hello friends,
Today, we will have a storm, it is already windy, I have stopped « Nono » the robot from mowing , because we have big trees and I am scared a branch squashes him!!! Lol
I found in a corner of the house, this old frame I found in a charity shop I often used to go.
I painted the frame black as it was damaged and to focus the fashion dresses.
Also, a miniature from a doll house I had a long time ago.
And my Maileg rabbit for the coming Easter.
Mr Bandit is very well now!
The problem, now, it’s me. I don’t know if you remember, I had a spine cord surgery in last September, but another surgery was scheduled. We gave priority to the urgent one and now I am going to see the surgeon on Monday evening to schedule the other surgery. I must not wait too long and with the virus I have to go to a clinic the hospital been full.
I think, It will be quick to get the day of the surgery.
I will let you know when I will be off blogging for a few days.
I wish you a good day!

3 commentaires:

  1. It is not good to read that you will have a new spine cord surdery. I am thinking of you. I am looking forward to reading your news.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks cosy in your house.
    Wishing you all the best for your surgery.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Spine surgery sounds very serious. I hope all will go as well as possible.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...