lundi 15 mars 2021

Inspiration...

 


















Hello friends ,
This weekend , we did a good job. My husband and I did the Spring cleaning! We did the house cleaning and we choose the clothes we wanted to keep and gave the others to a charity association.
Everything is clean and at it’s place!
As the weather was very bad, nothing to do in the garden.
As I was looking at some magazines, before classifying them, I came across some pages of inspirations in decorating and sewing.
I especially love the transfer ware embroidery.
The blue desk was decorated with wallpaper.
The « cloches » decorations are from the shop in Netherlands in my previous post.
The pictures are taken from «  Marie Claire idées «  magazines.

3 commentaires:

  1. In bad weather you could do a lot cleanings inside and the selections of clothes. It is good! I also must do that but I have pains and I am alone. I will do later. The photos are nice. I especially like embrodieries.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Spring cleaning is a wonderful tradition. And it truly accomplishes a fresh start! I love the ideas you shared. The embroideries are just fantastic. Such beauty from a bit of cloth and a few colors of floss!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adore Marie Claire Idées! C'est un peu chère ici. La nappe brodée est tellement belle!

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...