vendredi 5 mars 2021

Which key opens the door?





 Hello friends,

A few year ago I found these old keys and instead of keeping them in a drawer, I did this...

My today’s exercise... walking to the dentist...don’t like the dentist!

Have a nice day!found on my way back from the dentist!walking along the road.




I wish you a nice weekend.

4 commentaires:

  1. What beautiful daffodils, and the vase is so perfect, the blue is pure genius to set off the yellow. At least you found something pretty after the dentist visit, I do not like to go either. Love the key collage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love old keys. That's a nice way to show the keys. Beautiful bouquet of daffodils.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The daffodils are so lovely. When we lived in Brittany I planted so many daffodils in the lane leading up to our cottage,

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like how daffodils naturalize and can be found in fields and along roads. No so much here anymore though. I hope you left some for others to enjoy.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.