jeudi 29 février 2024

Waiting for the birth!

 Hello Friends !

Tomorrow, we will be busy going to IKEA and build the furniture. The day of the baby William’s birth is approaching (5 days) I will be busy this coming week, so I ´ll be off  from my blog. I hope the birth will go well, he is already 3.5 kilos and certainly another caesarean is expected.

Our DIL ´d mother has arrived in Dubaï and will stay all March to help her daughter with the two boys. She is just retired from teaching. 

See you soon!




4 commentaires:

  1. Praying for a safe delivery of your grandson. I'll be anxiously awaiting the big news!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Aww! Well hope and will be praying that all goes well!
    Enjoy your time away!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sending good thoughts and wishes for the safe arrival of the precious little one.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...