jeudi 22 février 2024

This and that…

I took of the Maileg Christmas decorations and add little flowers for Spring!

This morning a little sun before the rain
The circus for Maxime

I blowed a big Birthday cake for tomorrow !

I found one of Maxime’s Birthday present for April.All our Birthdays are between February and May !

 The storm is over, it is now all silent only the birds are slowly  waking up  We will have more rain today and I must go out to buy some items I forgot for tomorrow, such as cider to drink with the crêpes and beer to make the crêpes lighter. We are not used to drink alcohol this is why I forgot! 😆 but an exception for Normand cider with crepes!

Yesterday while shopping I found this little circus tent for Maxime. Next month I will start to organise a nursery in my son’s room for the two boys, I have plenty of ideas.

I have kept all my son’s jungle animals that will go with the circus. ( in real circuses now wild animals are forbidden here and animal in general)

This afternoon I have some cooking and baking to do, so I wish you a nice weekend !


4 commentaires:

  1. It's so good that I found the birthday present for Maxime. It's not easy to find something, but I think the little boy will be happy about it.
    I haven't tasted the cider yet. If I ever go to France again, I will.
    It is raining. I was at the store, but I don't go anywhere in the afternoon.
    Have a nice weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I wish you a nice day too. Great birthday presents.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hooray for flowers and planning for Spring!
    I like the circus tent. Maxime will enjoy it.
    Have fun with your daughters birthday celebration!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What fun to organize that bedroom for the two precious
    grandsons 💗💗

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...